Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/30/2003 11:21:09 AM EDT
I just ordered my 50 beowulf upper off a websie I found called Budsguns.com (somewheres in Kentucky). They Had the Uppers and dies in stock, but no brass. Anyone have a local shop that sells or has brass in stock. I got tired of waiting on Imapact Guns( Intergalactic Backorder) and Cabelas(lied to me and said they would call me by noon today). Bud's say's they will call me when they get brass in, hopefully not too long, unless I can find a place that has it in stock.

They also had 325 gr rounds in stock for $22 a Box. If anyone is interested.

Chaos
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 6:20:06 AM EDT
[#1]
Chaos, I have some brass. Send me an email to [email protected]
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 10:16:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I've a few deals in the pipeline right now, but if they don't pan out, I'll holler at you.

Cabela's just tried to RAPE me they wanted $64.99 for 50 pieces of brass, hell a fella can buy loaded rounds cheaper
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 10:25:35 AM EDT
[#3]
Try and call Starline, they [b][i]may[/b][/i] have some.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 10:37:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I've a few deals in the pipeline right now, but if they don't pan out, I'll holler at you.

Cabela's just tried to RAPE me they wanted $64.99 for 50 pieces of brass, hell a fella can buy loaded rounds cheaper
View Quote

I paid $45 for 100 at Impact, I should of bought a couple 100 more. [:)]

S.O.G. is carrying .50B ammo right now for $22/20
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 10:43:35 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Try and call Starline, they [b][i]may[/b][/i] have some.
View Quote

Starline makes the brass, but ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT sell to the public, It is sold directly to alexanderarms, who in turn ships it out to their distributors.
Link Posted: 7/31/2003 11:03:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I just closed the deal on 300 casings. I appreciate ya'll trying to help. Thanks

Chaos
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 3:05:43 PM EDT
[#7]
The upper arrived today, perfect finish match to the bushmaster lower.

And it does fit TIGHT.

What kind of bases fit this picatinny rail.( I am new to flat top uppers)
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 2:20:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

And it does fit TIGHT.

View Quote

My wife just bought me a .50 Beowulf upper last night, I installed my shotgun slug scope its a Tasco 1.5x5 power and used the Weaver rings that came with it.  Are these okay to use on a picatinny rail?  They kinda wobbled but I held them backward and tightened them down so they seem okay now, but it does seem a tad too low.  I really have to cram my cheek into the A2 stock to see perfectly through the scope. I'm going to get an EOTech in the future for it.
Link Posted: 8/10/2003 4:26:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

And it does fit TIGHT.

View Quote

My wife just bought me a .50 Beowulf upper last night, I installed my shotgun slug scope its a Tasco 1.5x5 power and used the Weaver rings that came with it.  Are these okay to use on a picatinny rail?  They kinda wobbled but I held them backward and tightened them down so they seem okay now, but it does seem a tad too low.  I really have to cram my cheek into the A2 stock to see perfectly through the scope. I'm going to get an EOTech in the future for it.
View Quote

I was told that one shouldn't try to mount Weaver rings directly to the picatinny rail.

I mounted my glass with medium Weaver rings on top of an A.R.M.S. #5 mount. Scope height is Ideal.

I STILL DO NOT have my brass for this upper. I called the place I ordered it from and they told me that they had forgot to ship it, but It would go out immediately. This was last Thursday. Checking the tracking Number these folks gave me, indicates that my package is going to MA. I LIVE IN TEXAS. WTF?

Looks like I won't be shooting this one for sometime yet. Turning out to be an expensive SAFE QUEEN.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top