Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/27/2003 12:33:23 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I can find reviews of J&T 's products? Specifily there 24 inch uppers?
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 3:59:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Try here...(you may want to change the history default to more than 14 days to allow you to look further back)

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=2&f=40[/url]

FWIW, I ordered a 16" CAR kit from them and the only problem I have had is not having enough time to shoot it!!!  When I ordered mine, it took a while for it to come in because they were having trouble with their finishes (I believe they had just switched to another finisher).  Mine turned out great, though!!!  When I get ready to order another kit, I will most definitely order from them again!!!

EDIT:
[stick]Duhh, I just saw that you also posted in the J&T Forum on the industry board!!!
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 4:53:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Does anyone know where I can find reviews of J&T 's products? Specifily there 24 inch uppers?
View Quote

Just put the question in the BIY forum.  I'm sure you'll get lots of feedback
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 7:26:29 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Just put the question in the BIY forum.  I'm sure you'll get lots of feedback
View Quote

BIY?
Link Posted: 7/27/2003 9:40:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Build it yourself.

Quoted:
BIY?
View Quote
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top