Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/25/2003 11:31:55 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can get one? I have a home project Im working on and need one of these. It doesnt havr to be a birdcage, just a decent working flash hider that goes onto AR threads and a .45ACP round will clear it.

TIA!
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 12:11:54 PM EDT
[#1]
not sure about the threading but ccfa had ones for the HK MK23 or Tactical.  Its a start i guess.  At least they make them.  Maybe you can have tehm thread one for you.

[url]www.ccfa.com[/url]
look in the HK items
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 12:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I believe Kurt has one that will fit your bill.

[url]http://www.kurtskustomfirearms.citymax.com/albums/album_image/42611/16188.htm[/url]
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 12:26:33 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
not sure about the threading but ccfa had ones for the HK MK23 or Tactical.  Its a start i guess.  At least they make them.  Maybe you can have tehm thread one for you.

[url]www.ccfa.com[/url]
look in the HK items
View Quote

Thanks for that link! Hell they are in driving distance too
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 7:11:44 PM EDT
[#4]
M4_Aiming_at_U - If I might ask, where did you get your barrel, and who makes it?
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 9:40:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
M4_Aiming_at_U - If I might ask, where did you get your barrel, and who makes it?
View Quote

Well, its actually going to go on a USC barrel, not an AR upper. But ask some of the industy guys on here they can dig one up for you, an AR upper in .45 that is
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top