Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/25/2003 9:07:29 AM EDT
Guys, I have a friend, works at a local shop. He has a new model PCR with 16" bull barrel, free floating guards, no front or rear sights. He's thinking about asking $699 for it, and he was wondering if that was fair. Also, he was wondering if Oly had any issues of any kind. I told him I'd check for him.

Thanks, Mikey D...
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 9:23:24 AM EDT
[#1]
That seems to be quite fair and I am just going on the MSRP that OLY has on their site.  they are asking close to $1000 for that if it is the PCR2 or3 I am assuming it is a forged lower?
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 9:57:48 AM EDT
[#2]
It is a forged lower, he believes it is a 3, it says PCR16 on it, and it was only available through RSR. Does that help?

Thanks for the info already, Mikey D...
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 10:14:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Well since it is new, then I would say it is fair then.  The only thing I have heard negative about Oly is their cast lowers.  No experience myself.  I would probably buy it if I was in a shop and looking for one.  
Link Posted: 7/25/2003 10:49:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's the facts on the PCR-16

MSRP: $714.00
They are available from:
Oly direct
Any FFL DEaler
FAC
RSR
Lew Horton

$699.00 is almost full boat retail. It is all forged parts and the customer reports on the guns that i have sold are all excellent. Accuracy is sub MOA at least out to 300 meters or so.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top