Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/24/2003 3:03:12 PM EDT
Thought I would finally post a pic of my 458 Socom, thanks Marty for making such a great weapon!!!
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 4:09:31 PM EDT
[b]You got enough eye relief on that ACOG ?[/b] [shock]
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:41:35 PM EDT
Really like the look of this rifle. But, what good does your rear iron sight do you all the way up there?
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 8:25:32 PM EDT
I put the ACOG that far back, moving the flip up rear sight forward, cause I needed the eye relief since the ACOG doesn't have much of one. I don't tend to lean my head to far forward with this baby since it kicks but I may put it back the other way (flip up then ACOG) just cause it looks better. I have the ACOG mounted on an ARMS 19S so it comes off fast and easy.
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 8:31:14 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Luopo: Thought I would finally post a pic of my 458 Socom, thanks Marty for making such a great weapon!!! [url]http://www.netvirtuosity.com/458Socom.JPG[/url]
View Quote
Looks pretty cool. I imagine that your sight picture on the irons still looks ok because your rear sight is so far forward. Give us a range report!
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 10:29:44 PM EDT
Nice rifle. It'll look better once you get the rear sight where it's supposed to be. I got to fire a similar rifle a week or two ago. Man, what a wallop. In my opinion that thing would be a great cqb weapon. Talk about a one shot stop. [:D]
Top Top