Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/23/2003 4:10:40 AM EDT
A local gun shop just got a Bushmaster XM-15 E2S with a heavy barrel and an AK-47 type muzzle brake. The gun also has ARMS SIR Rail and ARMS Flip-Up rear sight installed and a vertical fore grip. The gun also comes with 5 30 rd mags.

The owner said it has about 500 rds though it. I looked it over and the gun looks really clean.

What is a good price for this gun??
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 8:39:27 AM EDT
The upper alon retails for around $1000 according to Bushmaster's website. You could buy just the upper and the SIR separately elsewhere for at least a $100 less or more. A Bushmaster factory lower goes for around $250. If you bought the rifle factory direct and the SIR elsewhere, it would run you around $1300. The five mags are a plus depending on condition. Prices on mags range from $15 to $30 depending on condition. I say around $1100 to $1200 would be fire since it has been fired 9although only enough to break it in. That's a couple hundred off the price of everything when new.
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 10:21:10 AM EDT
Star; You should state what the dealers price was. Maybe it was fair. The Bushmaster lower is $295.00. What ever I would believe 75% of new list price would be ballpark figure. That is with quality mags, with USA type mags just being thrown into the deal N/C. Most dealers would go 10% off list price to cash on a new gun, altho depending on the area you live. The deciding factor always tends to be whither you can live without it. Jeep
Top Top