Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/22/2003 7:12:53 PM EDT
hI,

I saw a post about Charlie Rangle and I saw him on the good old TV. And as usual he said we should not have killed those thugs, even though they were shooting at our men and trying to kill them, what else could our brave man and women do?????.I see someone said put this topic some where else,I say let  see why Charlie feel so bad for these killers ,do not try to control what is happening. This is beening done to much  by the so callled main media.Show everyone who are for us and agaist us? Kev
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:20:37 PM EDT
[#1]
I beleive what he said was the U.S. should not target individuals,as in assassination.It is against the law.

Not that they shouldn't have been obliterated.

Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:21:34 PM EDT
[#2]
HI,

I say again I tried to post a reply on the first post about CHARLIE RANGLE, but I could not reply to it????. I then posted another topic about him and how he seens very upset that our men lived and these two SOB'S die. And I heard from the fisrt post, do not post this here, what is this crap??????????. Post it every where, do not be scared of these who will try to look the othe other way for PC. We got them. Kev
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#3]

Where was the dam law when thousands of our men , women and children were murdered by these poeple who were very involved in carring this out.Either do something or go away. Kev
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:38:53 PM EDT
[#4]
He is a long time ememy of the USA, nothing new. We were using M16/M4's so no problem there. ASSASINATION? A SIX HOUR GUN BATTLE WITH TWO HUNDRED OF OUR ELITE TROOPS AND FINELY THERE TAKEN DOWN BY A TOW MISSSLE? Assasination, what a total flaming A HOLE!
Jack
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 7:58:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Like all Liberals he simply does not see the US Military as "the good guys".

Bill Paradise
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:06:46 PM EDT
[#6]
And this has what to do with ARs?  (didn't you guys read Frank's comments on the last thread on this topic?)

[b]IBTL![/b] [:)]
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:09:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Unfortunate remarks, if true, from a decorated Korean War vet.  
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 8:40:25 PM EDT
[#8]
This belongs in General Discussion...

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/forum.html?b=1&f=5[/url]

Sorry...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top