Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/17/2003 4:31:56 PM EDT
I was at the local shop and damn it if something new didnt hop in there overnight.  It is a CZ .22 complete upper.  It has everything including 2 mags.  All you need to do it put the upper on any lower and rock and roll.  It looks sweet.  Anyone interested in it?  If so I can pick it up, but hurry cause it will not last more than a couple of days
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 4:47:35 PM EDT
[#1]
The price would probably be an incentive for anyone who may be interested.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 4:50:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh Yeah that may help.  They shop was aking $449 for the whole kit.  I thought it was a good deal.  It had a Flat top upper, What seemed like a HBAR, (not needed thoug) a Free Float Tube.
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 5:02:26 PM EDT
[#3]
HI  aimsurplus.com has the same thing for $329 its under there new stuff category
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 5:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Cool Thanks for the update I will look at them instead and save myself $100.  Thanks again
Link Posted: 7/17/2003 7:07:27 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes both AIM and J&G sales have them for $329, and they come one magazine.  Extra's I think were going for $40.

I had one and recently sold it (to fund a 9mm RRA upper).  I really enjoyed it when I had it.  

MG
Link Posted: 7/18/2003 8:25:20 AM EDT
[#6]
call fac. they have the dpms one wich is the same as the cz for 299.95 its at dealer cost
www.gunsnstuff.net
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top