Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/16/2003 5:04:14 AM EDT
I have always used Breakfree CLP and was wondering if FP-10 was any better/same/worst. I am looking for something at least as good at breakfree that I dont have to shake up. Never liked the fact that the teflon settles out.

Thanks...
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 5:53:35 AM EDT
I personally have not used it but I have seen ALOT of people here rave about it, so I am sure a ton of people will chime in about it once they get their first cup of coffee. [coffee]
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:04:24 AM EDT
I've used FP-10 for over 10 years. Great stuff! It's excellent especially for anti-galling, such as stainless steel surfaces. I highly recommend it for AR's ls
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:12:56 AM EDT
Originally Posted By labrat454: I have always used Breakfree CLP and was wondering if FP-10 was any better/same/worst. I am looking for something at least as good at breakfree that I dont have to shake up. Never liked the fact that the teflon settles out. Thanks...
View Quote
I too, used Breakfree until I found FP-10. Really good stuff, it even repels dirt. You can get a free sample on their web site. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:30:43 AM EDT
i switched to it from breakfree. either one is good, but i think FP10 is great stuff.(just had a cup of coffee)
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:04:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/16/2003 8:05:50 AM EDT by gmtmaster]
I use it on my Kimber, great stuff!! Its a semi synthetic so if you use it on your AR clean off all of the clp as the two together = gum.. as they dont mix well. Like someone said above get the free sample. Really good stuff I think.. John Dont drink coffee.. had BIG Mountain Dew and I am good to go...
Top Top