Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 7/16/2003 5:04:14 AM EDT
I have always used Breakfree CLP and was wondering if FP-10 was any better/same/worst.  I am looking for something at least as good at breakfree that I dont have to shake up.  Never liked the fact that the teflon settles out.

Thanks...
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 5:53:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I personally have not used it but I have seen ALOT of people here rave about it, so I am sure a ton of people will chime in about it once they get their first cup of coffee.  [coffee]
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:04:24 AM EDT
[#2]
I've used FP-10 for over 10 years. Great stuff! It's excellent especially for anti-galling, such as stainless steel surfaces. I highly recommend it for AR's

ls
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:12:56 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I have always used Breakfree CLP and was wondering if FP-10 was any better/same/worst.  I am looking for something at least as good at breakfree that I dont have to shake up.  Never liked the fact that the teflon settles out.

Thanks...
View Quote

I too, used Breakfree until I found FP-10.
Really good stuff, it even repels dirt. You
can get a free sample on their web site. [;)]
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 7:30:43 AM EDT
[#4]
i switched to it from breakfree. either one is good, but i think FP10 is great stuff.(just had a cup of coffee)
Link Posted: 7/16/2003 8:04:28 AM EDT
[#5]
I use it on my Kimber, great stuff!! Its a semi synthetic so if you use it on your AR clean off all of the clp as the two together = gum.. as they dont mix well. Like someone said above get the free sample. Really good stuff I think.. John
Dont drink coffee.. had BIG Mountain Dew and I am good to go...
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top