Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/15/2003 5:12:27 PM EDT
Anyone own or have shoot the Knights Armament SR15 Match rifle ?

I would like to know if your happy with the rifles performance. Is it worth the money.
It,s really hard to fine any info on this rifle.

I was hoping someone on this forum could help.

Link Posted: 7/15/2003 6:09:06 PM EDT
[#1]
I owned an SR-15 Match for a while.  Rifle was considerably more accurate than I was !!  As to whether it's worth the money or not I'm afraid only you can answer that question.  A highly accurate, reliable rifle it is.
Link Posted: 7/15/2003 6:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I purchased one over a year ago and im finally getting it set up. I haven't fired it yet, however judging from what I have heard and from the quality components used to put these bad boys together it should work like a charm.

I currently have the Knight's BUIS's installed and Im waiting on a Harris Bipod with the fobus rail mount and a Trijicon TA55 ACOG to put on top. Im also going to swap the stock out with the VLTOR and replace the standard A2 Grip with the Falcon Ambi Ergo (im a lefty).

I plan on breaking it in per KAC with 69 grain Federal Gold Medal BTHP Match ammo.

Should be a lot of fun. The only thing im wondering is weather or not the TA55 will clear the Knight's 600M BUIS?? I might end up having to get the A.R.M.S. #19 ACOG QD riser to get me over the back up sight. Can anybody shed some light on this??

Go with the SR-15 Match, you won't be disappointed.

DD out!!  [sniper]
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top