Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/12/2003 6:34:19 PM EDT
Approximately one year and 2 mos. ago I placed an order for 4 NIW Colt 30 round mags. This order was placed with none other than the infamous R-Guns. Well, to make long story short, when November arrived and my mags had not, I finally gave up on R-Guns and canceled my order via e-mail. Needless to say I received no confirmation of this. Today when I saw the return address on the box, I just about fainted. When I opened the box the mags were just as described. Thanks R-Guns for finally getting my mags to me. I apologize for all the names I called you. It was worth the wait.
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 7:16:49 PM EDT
Proof that the end is really near... hell just froze over... [;)] Glad you got your mags...
Link Posted: 7/12/2003 8:51:41 PM EDT
Did they ever refund your CC in all that time???
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 3:55:28 AM EDT
Hmmmmm- 14 months for $100 or so worth of in stock merchandise. And you're apologizing. Amazing. I have a $1,000,000 piece of property to sell which I will let go for only $100,000. Wanna buy it? I'll forward you my PO box for the check.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:50:19 AM EDT
yeah, why apologize, it should never take a year to get some mags, and what , to save a couple dollars over someone that has the mags in stock. RGUNS can kiss my ass, i been waiting over 2years for my order..lol.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 4:55:08 AM EDT
That was a long wait for something that is readily avaliable. On the good side; at least you got it.
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 5:06:05 AM EDT
R-Guns suck...you call to ask a question, some rude braindead ass answers the phone, short terse replies, never a thanks for calling, goto hell...nothing... I too ordered 2 of those Colt mags and never got them....about 10 months ago...I gave up and got mags elsewhere.... They can rot in hell....If you turds at R-Guns are reading this, you suck...
Link Posted: 7/13/2003 10:33:49 AM EDT
The tone of my post evidently was not sarcastic enough. I think you guys are holding back to much. Let em know how you really feel! [chair]
Top Top