Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/9/2003 7:42:11 PM EDT
it is posible to take the front sight off and put one of the smooth ones on? you know the part where the gass tube goes. i was thinking about doing that to my shorty ak if it was posible. make it like a miny varminter or something. put a good scope on it. i dont know. what do you guys think?
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 7:58:12 PM EDT
I shaved mine off with a side grinder w/ a cut-off wheel. I then used a dremel tool to round off the flat areas that remained. I did all this thinking I would prefer a folding front sight to go in front of my Eotech. I very quickly regretted it.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 8:01:40 PM EDT
taking possible gas possible mini What do I think? Spell check brother.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 8:33:57 PM EDT
Originally Posted By bvmjethead: taking possible gas possible mini What do I think? Spell check brother.
View Quote
do you really think i care? answer the question or dont post. its just that simple dont spam my thread "brother"
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 2:09:53 AM EDT
Does everyone want to be like me?
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:05:04 AM EDT
Well in answer to your question, the answer is yes. I didn't really understand the rest of your post.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:07:10 AM EDT
Originally Posted By curt: Well in answer to your question, the answer is yes. I didn't really understand the rest of your post.
View Quote
no way! you can't do that.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:10:18 AM EDT
do you have a pined muzzel break? if your myzzel break it pined on you can't remov it so you kneed to tak it to a g-smith and thay can cut it off.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 4:36:32 AM EDT
[LOLabove] [LOL]
Top Top