Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 7/9/2003 3:29:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/9/2003 5:48:12 AM EDT by ScottG]
I've got a C-more on my flat top and I'm wanting to raise the level slightly. What is best to use? I thought of:
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 3:57:44 AM EDT
I would go with a Swan Sleeve or GG&G with integrated flip up. That way you get the height you want, and a rear sight that will co wittness. BTW: Your link didn't work for me.
Link Posted: 7/9/2003 6:38:02 AM EDT
Thanks.will the flip up get in the way of the way you view the dot on the C-more. Where is the best place to consider purchasing this?
Top Top