Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 7/6/2003 8:38:50 PM EDT
Hi I want to replace my m-4 butstock with the standert A2 any ideas where I could buy one besides busmaster
Link Posted: 7/6/2003 10:47:30 PM EDT
[#1]
http://www.cavalryarms.com/
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 12:46:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Its gonna be hard to beat J & T Prices, $ 64 including the Buffer and Spring and Washer, its the same unit used by Colt.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:51:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I have a brand new one for sale on the EE.  Let me know if you're interested.  I've got it advertised for $65 shipped.  If you want it, I'll sell for $60 shipped.  Includes everything minus the washer to the lower reciever.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 2:52:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm happy with my DPMS A2 buttstock.  My dealer only charged me $55 so if you are tight with a dealer you may be able to get a break.  That price included everything from the buffer & tube back.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 3:17:59 AM EDT
[#5]
$30.00 plus shipping.
[img]http://personalpages.tds.net/~eflanagin/buttstocks.jpg[/img]
No buffer or spring, but it includes the stock screw and spacer. I replaced it with an A1 type.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 3:22:32 AM EDT
[#6]
I would like to buy that do yoy now if I can use my m-4 fixed stock springs and stuff? thanks let me know how to pay you also
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 8:36:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I would like to buy that do yoy now if I can use my m-4 fixed stock springs and stuff? thanks let me know how to pay you also
View Quote

IM sent with contact info. thanks.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 12:31:17 PM EDT
[#8]
Hey sw99 do you want to sell your M-4 butstock?Also is it the postban fixed?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top