Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/30/2003 6:33:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/30/2003 6:35:57 PM EDT by tinwater]
Next state to fall! Or has MA always been this messed up? No more mail order delivery of ammoman.com ammo or cheaperthandirt.com ammo

Notice ammo cannot be shipped to NY or MA now NJ also. What the hell. Ammo is cheaper that way why in the world would anyone not want to spend $300.00 for 20 rounds in the future (goverment tax added of course)!

They passed this one by without a hint or a whisper of what they were up to!

Call or join www.goal.org NOW

Fight this crap!
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:02:01 PM EDT
Are you sure about New York? I have not heard anything and a quick check of Ammoman.com lists Alaska, Massachusetts, Hawaii and New Jersey as states they do not ship to.
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 7:27:10 PM EDT
Well, I've been ordering froM Natchez and Wholesale Hunter without a problem.Maybe it's just dealers not wanting to be hassled with our laws.Mag sales are the same way.MA can disarm it's people one by one.Let the Liberals take this state like they did CA.As for me, they've run me out and this time next month I'll be in AZ w/o regrets.Hey MA...[nana]
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 8:38:11 PM EDT
Seems to be that we in Kanuckistan are not the only one under the "press" of liberal imbeciles.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:53:59 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 7/1/2003 5:55:02 AM EDT by neilfj]
Originally Posted By tinwater: Next state to fall! Or has MA always been this messed up? No more mail order delivery of ammoman.com ammo or cheaperthandirt.com ammo Notice ammo cannot be shipped to NY or MA now NJ also. What the hell. Ammo is cheaper that way why in the world would anyone not want to spend $300.00 for 20 rounds in the future (goverment tax added of course)! They passed this one by without a hint or a whisper of what they were up to! Call or join www.goal.org NOW Fight this crap!
View Quote
"They" passed Nothing! You really should check the site you are sending people to before you start ranting. GOAL is on top of it (and is a good organization to join) but there is no new law, there is no THEY...there is only the AG. [url]http://www.goal.org/mailorder.htm[/url] And since this should be posted in the hometown forum, IBTL!
Top Top