Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/28/2003 9:32:41 AM EDT
In a discussion on the Airsoft SR16, the pic of the SR-15 M4 from Cal's Sporting Armory came up

http://www.calssportingarmory.com/Knights%20ArmamentCoSR15.htm

Pic here

Now after wiping the drool pool over something i can't have, i had a close look. What's that on the muzzle? I doubt it's a Flash hider cause it also has no Bayo lug...

Nakey
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 12:02:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Its a 16 inch barrel with a pressed on fake flash hider. It looks "evil" but it's not.
GG
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:15:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
It's both a flash hider and a quick disconnect base for the KAC sound/flash suppressor.
View Quote

For a civie weapon?
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 11:51:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Like the RRA guns have
GG
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 2:22:59 PM EDT
[#4]
The break on a Knights SR15-M4 is not the Knights M4 QD compensator. Its just a very good looking fake flash hinder. Knights SR15-M4's are postban rifles and certainly would not be legal with a Knights M4 QD.
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 5:17:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The break on a Knights SR15-M4 is not the Knights M4 QD compensator. Its just a very good looking fake flash hinder. Knights SR15-M4's are postban rifles and certainly would not be legal with a Knights M4 QD.
View Quote

Correct.  

(Buy an SR15 M4 and quickly send the upper to Kurt's Kustom to get a functional brake.)
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:04:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Why do you need a brake on a AR?
GG
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 6:57:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By Gun Guru:
Why do you need a brake on a AR?
GG
View Quote

Good point!  My SR15 shoots fine without a brake.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top