Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/28/2003 8:56:35 AM EDT
Just moved from IN to Punta Gorda.
I left all my shooting buddies.
Anyone from around this area?
Any gun Clubs to join?
I did find a shooting range but no clubs.
Would love to find some shooting buddies.

Thanks Rich L.
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 11:52:51 AM EDT
Originally Posted By FMJ: Just moved from IN to Punta Gorda. I left all my shooting buddies. Anyone from around this area? Any gun Clubs to join? I did find a shooting range but no clubs. Would love to find some shooting buddies. Thanks Rich L.
View Quote
I live just south of you in Cape Coral and I go to Web Lake out by I-75. They have a hand gun range and a 100/200 yards too. Maybe we can get to gather and shoot some times. Keith. My Emaile is Gatorspond@aol.com
Link Posted: 6/29/2003 10:46:21 AM EDT
Hi Keith! That would Be Great! The shooting range I was TOLD ABOUT is suppose to be off I75 at Tuckers Grade Babcock and Webb shooting range 941-575-5768? I Think this is the one you are talken about? I hear it only cost 3.00$ and bring your own supplies etc! I was told its real busy on the weekends? all I need is a couple of days notice and Could meet you there! 5.56mm/223 is pretty darn high here? I found M193 on Stripper Clips the 1980'S PMC stuff for over 4.00 bucks a box of 20rds! Before I moved Q3131A cost under 3.00 BUCKS!!! But I dont have the great weather and Salt water Fishing like I do hear in FL I love it! Hope to hear from ya! Rich Little jcrlittle@aol.com
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 2:33:20 PM EDT
BTTT
Link Posted: 6/30/2003 10:28:02 PM EDT
FMJ, I live in Miami and am looking for a range grater than 300 yards. That is about the best I can do around these parts. Sometimes I get the urge to shoot a .308 bolt action long distance. I can use a field expedient method to zero at 600 yds. But thats at 25 yds, I would like to field test my rifle. I hear there is a range with distance north of Lake Okeechobee, NW of West Palm Bitch. How long is the distance at your range? Thanks
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 8:48:42 AM EDT
COBRA-AK...where do you shoot 300 yards in Miami? I live in Miami and would love to shoot out to 300 yards.
Link Posted: 7/1/2003 5:34:38 PM EDT
Topcop, how ya doin', yeah Trail glades is about 100 yds. to the berm. I was looking for a range greater than 300 yds. Like my post says I can zero up to about 1000 yds. at 25 yds using the field expedient method, but I would like to try it for real. I have dialed all the #'s on my scope and would like to try a cold zero but greater than what I shoot at now. I would be happy with 300 yds. I was trying to find out about the range that was west of West Palm. Thanks
Top Top