BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/27/2003 8:50:25 AM EDT
My first AR-15 is on its way!

Rock River Arms A2 20"
Gun store called RRA and RRA said it would be a month before I get it.
I guess they are busy.

I am so excited.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 8:53:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Good Job, enjoy,I have a RRA M4 and you will not be disappointed in there rifles....BTW expect it to be more like 6 weeks or so.....But its worth the wait...Gives you more time to buy mags and ammo.................UNDERDOG
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 1:33:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Good job! Welcome to the sickness. The next month will be the longest of your life. I waited only a week for mine and I was crawling out of my skin. Get ammo Get mags Get another job!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 4:24:30 PM EDT
[#3]
Mine should be in next week also!!! I've been waiting 9 weeks for mine! Called today and they had to do the test fire and then it will ship. It's been driving me crazy too, my first! Good Luck!!!
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:44:33 PM EDT
[#4]
It might not take that long, I received my Car A2 stainless in a little less than two weeks even though I was told 4-6.

BIll3508
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:54:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Well, I ordered my Rock River Arms A2 20" black rifle on April 10. I was told last month that it would be the end of the month, last week that it would be the end of the week, but no rifle yet.

I would bet on 12 weeks if I were you.

I take comfort in all the good reviews on this site.

Did you get it at Gilbert's?

Link Posted: 6/27/2003 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#6]
WHY WAIT--------i have a dealer in ga who ships rr items (uppers lowers and complete rifles in 3 days-if interested let me know   JIMBO
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top