User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/26/2003 5:39:10 AM EDT
Has any one orderd from impactguns.com?

Good or Bad experience?  
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:14:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I ordered a AR magazine about a year ago. It was a good experience. I would buy from them again.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:58:24 AM EDT
[#2]
good prices, good experience.  i'd definitely order from them again.
MM
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 8:12:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I bought my Bushmaster through them, fast service, reasonable price, no problems at all.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:05:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Good just checking up
ordered a
Aimpoint m2 and a GG&G cantilever mount.
They are on back order but I can wait.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:33:27 AM EDT
[#5]
I ordered from them and the item was on backorder. I emailed several times with no response.  I finally forgot about the order and they sent it to me and charged my credit card without confirming with me.

The item sent was also damaged (not during shipment).

I had a couple earlier orders with them that went fine, and there prices are good, but this experience turned me off of impact completely.

Your mileage may vary. Probably just an isolated incident. But It really bothers me to get an item damaged and have to pay shipping and a 15% restocking fee in order to return it.

I'll now put in a shameless plug for Delton and Lippy (Lippman enterprises) both advertise on the EE. Good prices and service.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:42:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Good just checking up
ordered a
View Quote

Why not get it from GG&G for $18 less???  I'm not sure but mine didn't appear to be backordered and I ordered yesterday.

$480 M2 & Cantilever....

Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:49:09 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:53:47 AM EDT
[#8]
ordered lasergrips for my 92 elite, good price, fast delivery... I'd do business with them again if I found a good deal there.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 9:55:07 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:13:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good just checking up
ordered a
View Quote

Why not get it from GG&G for $18 less???  I'm not sure but mine didn't appear to be backordered and I ordered yesterday.

$480 M2 & Cantilever....

View Quote

I ordered on 24th and got email on 25th telling me items were on back order.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:21:33 AM EDT
[#11]
CHECK with [url]http://www.gggaz.com/products/specials.php[/url]

Link Posted: 6/26/2003 10:26:44 AM EDT
[#12]
Good experience.  Ordered an Armalite flattop carbine.  They were out of stock of the plain black or green stocked ones, and sent the Realtree camo one (to me thru my FFL dealer) at no additional cost.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 11:42:17 AM EDT
[#13]
I've ordered several firearms from them as well as other parts and whatnot. Turn-around isn't bad, prices are often good, no problems with the items when the arrived. But they DON'T ANSWER EMAIL. I emailed three or four times over a stretch of time with no answer whatsoever. I call them up, speak with a human, and I had all my questions answered within 5 minutes.

I'd definitely buy from them again, but if you want to get in touch with them, just use the phone.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:26:42 PM EDT
[#14]
I had a [red]NEGATIVE[/red] experience with them. I ordered a firearm from them on-line (at their request). I overnighted an FFL copy to them. Their website stated that they would contact me if it was backordered. Well, no e-mails ever arrived. After a week of waiting, I tried to contact them via e-mail and phone. No response to my e-mails and all I got on the phone was a computer which transferred me to a message stating for me to e-mail them. After 3 weeks, I had enough. I called them, got the "if you know your party's extension..." BS and just pressed buttons on my phone. Well, I was transferred to someone and explained that I knew that she wasn't the correct extension but that I needed to check on an order. Big surprise, it was on backorder. I cancelled on the spot and vowed I would never deal with them again.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#15]
I have had good experiences and bad.  I ordered a Bushy carbine from them, and had it in less than a week.  At the same time I ordered two 30 round USGI mags.  One came with the rifle, the other was on backorder.  In the meantime, I ordered a Fobus holster and mag pouch for my concealed carry gun and an accuwedge.  A month or two went by, with no mags, holsters, etc.  Like M4 Madness, I tried e-mailing them multiple times and got no response.  I tried to call them, and all I got was the voicemail.  Eventually, the second mag and the Accuwedge showed up, but I still haven't received the holster and mag pouch.  I placed this order at the beginning of October, and have heard nothing from them.  I had actually forgotten about it until I read your post.  I suspect that one of these days these items may show up, or they may not.  At this point, I don't care.  If I was going to deal with them again, I would verify that they had whatever it was I was ordering in stock (they were actually pretty good about answering my e-mails before I placed my order).  If they told me they didn't have whatever it was in stock, I would probably not order from them again.

I would second the recommendations of those saying to buy stuff from those who sponser this site.  I have ordered stuff from various people on the EE (including Pete from NH and rlitt) and from SWFA and have had absolutely no problems, and outstanding communication and service.

Anyway, just my two cents.
Link Posted: 6/26/2003 7:17:01 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Good just checking up
ordered a
View Quote

Stuff I ordered from them is on BACK ORDER also.  I'm begining to think they don't keep anything in stock.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top