User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/25/2003 2:15:05 PM EDT
What mags does the RRA 9mm use?
Colt or modified Uzi or Sten mags?

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
The RRA 9mm is based on the Colt system, and can use either Colt magazines ($$$$), or modified Uzi mags.  They're very nice guns IMHO.  I was thinking about picking up one of their flat top uppers for my Colt.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:28:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Hey rag, don't mean to hijack your thread, but since you're on the subject, do the 9mm uppers go right on a standard lower, or does it have to be modified?
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:37:50 PM EDT
[#3]
I believe they go right on like any 5.56 upper!
You just need the magwell for the lower.

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 3:38:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Hey rag, don't mean to hijack your thread, but since you're on the subject, do the 9mm uppers go right on a standard lower, or does it have to be modified?
View Quote

The RRA 9mm uppers will snap right on a standard .223 lower.  You will need a mag block which fits the .223 magwell and holds the 9mm magazines.  You will also need a 9mm hammer; you can fire a .223 upper with a 9mm hammer but not vice versa.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top