User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 6:32:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey Mrostov,
Why would you ask a stupid ? like that. Are you a COP.  I can tell you were I work, My fellow officers and I come across all kinds of guns in dirt bags hands.  We have taken many Aks, UZIs, and Ar15s off the street in crimnals hands.  Just last year we arrested a trio with an illegally converted AR15.  Another guy had an M2 carbine.  Take the test, and become a cop, then you may just rethink that stupid ?.
I go to work with 2 guns on me at work(hence the Name) I take out a dept issue 870, and leave a rifle in my trunk(usually a bushmaster or SKS).  I am pro gun, but not in the hands of drug dealer, gang memebrs, robbers and you name the rest.
Link Posted: 6/27/2003 7:57:15 PM EDT
[#2]
yoyo

good to know that we live in the same state
i like the way you thing

vinniedablade
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:49:31 AM EDT
[#3]
First one looks like a someone had too much time on their hands, a joke. They are held together by thumbscrews for crying out loud. I guess I don't see any advantage, it wouldn't fire any faster, if fired from the shoulder it would totally obstruct the shooters view, yeah we've been had
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 7:56:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I just noticed what someone said on page one...It (the first crazy picture) would be good for SWAT types surrounding and spraying into a house.... YEAH because they do that all the time. Why call SWAT, just call an Infantry company
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#5]
The TROMIX offering is completely without merit. Now put [b]4[/b] AR's together, belt-fed, and you've got a nice anti-aircraft weapon! [;D]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 11:26:03 AM EDT
[#6]
[ROFL2] HHEHEHHEHEH  HAHHAHHAHAH TEAR [ROFL][LOLabove]
Link Posted: 6/28/2003 9:45:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
It's real, but it's also real dumb.  Knights Armament makes it, and it's called the "MasterKey", as it's designed to open any lock...  The gun and mount are sold as a unit for around $1,800, if you can get one, and because it is an AOW, you have to deal with the NFA paperwork.  The result is a real heavy AR with a two-round pump shotgun that is marginally useful for breeching doors, provided you can get some powdered-lead breeching rounds.

I'd recommend a seperate shotgun, which is what the military has wisely chosen to do.

-Troy
View Quote

Troy, I have a Masterkey and agree.You are better off with a seperate shotgun.A couple of corrections.The ATF considers the buttstock of the host weapon as the Masterkey's buttstock so they consider it a short barrel shotgun.Same paper work but differnt regulations and $200.00 tax stamp instead of $5.00.Also with one round in the chamber it will carry 4 rounds.SJR556.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:33:48 PM EDT
[#8]
[img]www.anthonyjosephevans.com/gun/ar15/AR15Siamese223.jpg[/img]

This picture makes my brain hurt.

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 2:58:44 PM EDT
[#9]

ok guys, the Tromix thing may not be practical hand held, but imagine the possibilities if you mounted it sideways on a swivel mount.  that would look nice on a sailboat, you know, to keep the pirates at bay.  you would need two people loading mags in the sides as you blasted away.

CREW SERVED AR15!

the mere sight of such a contraption would make a liberal wet himself.

-Spaceman

Link Posted: 7/2/2003 4:15:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I won't take that weapon seriously until they include it on Grand Theft Auto Vice City.

You wouldn't need sights in that case.  Just hold L1 down while targeting...

Anthony
View Quote

I can't remember, is it L1 or R1?

I really like the revolver = one shot, one kill but the semiauto handgun you can blast people why you run.  Choices choices, you can onely have one!
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:17:42 PM EDT
[#11]
The dude in the picture is obviously with delta as the link that has the whole pic shows the suppressor on the end of the barrel. Delta guys usually handle any security or bodyguard type duties.

RR
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 8:02:14 PM EDT
[#12]
Shucks.
I was hoping to see a flame-thrower (Courtesy of Aliens) mounted on the rifle.  Oh well, there’s always Next Time.
[pyro]
Link Posted: 7/3/2003 12:14:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Does anyone here think it would make sense to use a left a handed upper on top, so all the brass ejects to one side.

Steve.
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 5:43:34 AM EDT
[#14]
I actually thought about doing one Left Handed so the rounds went out the same side, but it looks better with empties streaming out both sides of the gun.  It gets quite a bit of attention when I shoot it at the range.  

It is even listed in the lastest issue of the Blue Book, page 1499.

Tony Rumore
Tromix Corp
Link Posted: 7/7/2003 6:14:18 AM EDT
[#15]
That photo has got to be edited, cut in half and butterflied so that you can view both the left an right sides.  Is everyone just being sarcastic, or is it really believed the gun looks like the pic?

Sorry subtle sarcasm is lost on me, hehehe...
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:40:45 PM EDT
[#16]
He could be DELTA, but I would bet on a "private contractor".  Possibly DYNACorps or Falcon Global employee...
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:50:11 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
That photo has got to be edited, cut in half and butterflied
View Quote

Nope its a real gun that Tony built 'Just because he could'.  Not really practical - just alot of fun.

You guys do remember 'fun', right?
Link Posted: 7/8/2003 12:51:55 PM EDT
[#18]
The thread that wouldn't die!!!!
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top