Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/24/2003 2:18:23 AM EDT
Whats the best place to get a complete Rock River Arms AR from?

Thanks...
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 2:34:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Pete In New Hampshire aka Legal Transfers seems to have a good reputation and is a supporter of AR15.com.  Check in the Industry Forum or various parts of the Equipment Exchange.  The EE will give you a better feel of how this dealer inter acts with our members.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 2:52:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Check Steve @ ADCO, also a supporter of this board and the cheapest shipping charges I have seen from any vendor in this industry bar none.
He'll set you up with whatever you want for a FAIR price.

Shabo
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 2:58:48 AM EDT
[#3]
ADCO.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:59:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Pete In New Hampshire aka Legal Transfers seems to have a good reputation and is a supporter of AR15.com.  
View Quote

Pete is good people. Fair prices, and awesome service. Tell him what you want, and he'll get it.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:19:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pete In New Hampshire aka Legal Transfers seems to have a good reputation and is a supporter of AR15.com.  
View Quote

Pete is good people. Fair prices, and awesome service. Tell him what you want, and he'll get it.
View Quote

ibid
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:47:50 AM EDT
[#6]
SABLE Co. or PETE in NH(Legal Transfers)
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 5:10:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 3:51:44 PM EDT
[#8]
I ordered mine direct from the company...

Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#9]
Just keep an eye on the stock that Steve at ADCO has and sooner or later he'll have what you want.  He is sometimes hard to get by phone, but is very fast answering emails in my experience.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 4:57:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Pete @ Legal Transfers is the best on the Board.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:00:58 AM EDT
[#11]
ADCO
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:10:07 AM EDT
[#12]
I just ordered a RRA Entry Tactical M-4 with fully chrome lined barrel yesterday. I talked to pete, he was very helpful but he just couldn't touch my dealer's prices. I ordered my M-4 for only $760, that's with chrome lining included.

The dealer is On Point Firearms located in St. Petersburg, FL. www.onpointfirearms.com

You can e-mail them or call. Speak to Evan, the owner, he's a great guy that bends over backwards to please his customers. You can check on his reputation over at SIG forum.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:22:09 AM EDT
[#13]
Pete for custom builds.

ADCO for stock or homebuilds.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:27:59 AM EDT
[#14]
one more vote for adco
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 9:56:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I just ordered a RRA Entry Tactical M-4 with fully chrome lined barrel yesterday. I talked to pete, he was very helpful but he just couldn't touch my dealer's prices. I ordered my M-4 for only $760, that's with chrome lining included.

The dealer is On Point Firearms located in St. Petersburg, FL. www.onpointfirearms.com

You can e-mail them or call. Speak to Evan, the owner, he's a great guy that bends over backwards to please his customers. You can check on his reputation over at SIG forum.
View Quote

I'm glad to see that you've had a good experience with Evan. I am a business partner of his for On Point Firearms. He is a swell guy and yep, we know customer service like the back of our hands! We at On Point are able to offer great deals because we are a new company and we are trying to get our name out and start a good reputation. In all honesty, I will let it be known that our last dealings with RRA direct have benn less than stellar. The wait time on the ARs was much longer than we were quoted, and the customer service reps didn't seem too intent on answering our inquiries. Because of this we will be gravitating away from doing regular business with RRA direct, but we are more than willing to place the orders should a customer's needs necessitate it.  Once again, I am happy that your experience has been a positive one, and I thank you for the kind words on our company's behalf!
B9/Erik

[email protected]
Area Operations Manager for North Florida
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:32:11 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Pete for custom builds.

ADCO for stock or homebuilds.
View Quote

EXACTLY
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:57:42 AM EDT
[#17]
I agree with BORICUA9MM those people at RRA are just plain rude but they dont have the market cornered , its been almost a year since I've had to deal with them and thank God , I have ordered directly from them twice and JEEZ it was nerve wracking waiting not knowing and then being forced to ask someone who doesn't care. But I lived thru it and they delivered, maybe their move will help the attitude certain folks have when asked about an item already paid for !And I have talked to them all, they really screwed up an ordered I placed once, Gay a lady who works there is really nice and helpful but its hard to get her on the phone ,you get Nancy who acts like she is being bothered when we're paying her wages. Steve aint bad but I get the impression any question you ask him he is asking someone else for the answer .But that seems to be the norm at every company I called BM a while back and didn't have a catalog with me and the individual I was talking must have been an avid knitter becasue he couldn't or did not want answer the questions I had.Same with GGG I couldn't believe that after reading their catalog its just getting stroked and who we're willing to take it from - avid shooters I dont think the avid shooter takes an entry level position at these places because he would not be able to afford his habit ! Sorry to dump but I have needed to do that for a while.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:05:56 AM EDT
[#18]
PETE AT LEGAL TRANS IS THE WAY TO GO
adco is also great
i would stay away sableco as they are having a LOT ofproblems lately.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 11:56:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Currently it looks like Pete is where Im going to get one from.  

RRA Upper - Flattop 16" w/fake FS
RRA Lower - w/nation match trigger
Arms #46 mount/handguard
Arms #40 flip up rear sight
Ace ARFX-E stock

EOTech 552 sight

Thinking of Bushmaster folding front grip.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top