Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/23/2003 11:11:06 AM EDT
i have a preban bushmaster w/ 16" m4 barrel by bushmaster, J&T m4 stock, KAC RAS w/verticle foregrip, aimpoint m2, ggg iris. Also I have 12 30rd usgi mags ranging from excellent condition to good. one 20rnd mag with colt floorplate (dont know if its original or not)  Rifle is in excellent condition w/only some minor scratches on the delta ring from RAS installation, barrel has fired less that 200 rds.  this thing just gathers dust and i figure if i sold it atleast someone could get some enjoyment out of it, so im just curious about what you guys think would be a fair price for the whole sheebang. thanks alot.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 11:33:39 AM EDT
[#1]
I'd say it's worth about $20.. I'll PayPal you the money and give you an address to send it to.. [:D]

Link Posted: 6/23/2003 11:39:17 AM EDT
[#2]
You might think about parting out the aim point, RAS and Mags. You could probably get close to what you paid for the RAS and Aim Point/mount. The Mags depending on condition $13-25 each. The 20rd Colt Mag I'm guessing $20 plus.

Now for your Per-ban AR ( complete lower,upper and stock) out in my part of the country I've seen them go for between $1300 - $2400. $2400 being on the real high side (crazy high if you ask me)

It's going to be easier to find someone willing to spend $1600 or whatever you want for the rifle alone . Verse $2400  or more for everything.
These numbers are just for an example.

Check in the Equipment Exchange to get a better idea.

Good luck  
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 11:46:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Most dealers will tell you that there is a push on right now to sell prebans because when the AWB sunsets in 15 months, the distinction between pre and post ban will disappear.  Thus, the rifles that they paid $1000-1300 for, will only be worth half that.  The preban market was created by the AWB.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:50:24 PM EDT
[#4]
$1600-1800.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 1:58:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I'll buy it !!! What you need?

I have $1200. Cash
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top