Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2003 2:17:13 PM EDT
I was truly happy with it, zero malfunctions, I have the British 30-rd mags and used the S&B mint green box ammo M193, shot 240 rounds w/o any problems. I was at first takened back with the muzzle brake (mini-y comp), nice concussion and gas blow-back, but got use to it after awhile, it wasn't that bad, maybe because I was shooting at an outdoor range.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 2:32:10 PM EDT
Welcome to the adiction. Send it off to KKF and have one of his mock A2 brakes put on. You'll be even happier.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 3:54:47 PM EDT
so what's next? SPR? Standard 20 inch? preban? Welcome to the addiction.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:27:38 PM EDT
Careful! S&B is known for the Kaboom-Effect on Black rifles. Check out the note on the right of this page http://www.ammo-oracle.com/#avoid Excelent choice though. Bushmaster all the way!!!!
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:31:43 PM EDT
Those y-comps do their job but they are EXTREMELY loud and the concussion is intense for anybody next to you. The KKF brake is similar, maybe more recoil reduction, but a lot less concussion.... Good advice on the KKF. Ed
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 8:20:11 PM EDT
lockedon, you forgot to mention that under that caption, it was reloads that cause kabooms! i don't reload and don't shoot enough to justify the equipment or time. And I have been looking at KKF or FFS, but 6-8 weeks turnaround time, yikes! I am close to ADCO and Mike for 1 week turnaround for a new FFS installed.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 9:31:12 PM EDT
Hey "armoredsaint", How 'bout some pics of your new rifle? I just bought an M4 from Bushmaster, but I specifically requested the A2 top. Did you get the flip up sights? Have you attached a scope to it yet? PICS PICS PICS! Thanks. Anthony
Top Top