Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2003 11:18:05 AM EDT
Everyone needs to check this out:
www.awbansunset.com
It's time to write some letters!
I've done my part(9 letters)
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:24:45 AM EDT
[#1]
6 letters, already written about 3 months ago.  This is a old thought, most know about the awbansunset website (or at least I hope) and this has been a discussed topic before.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:32:09 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Everyone needs to check this out:
www.awbansunset.com
It's time to write some letters!
I've done my part(9 letters)
View Quote

So that's it, your part is over?  While I applaud and thank you for writing 9 letters please don't stop there.  Keep reading and keep emailing, calling and sending letters.  This fight is far from over.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:38:56 PM EDT
[#3]
No-now I spread my message like a virus,today ar15 and snipershide,I'll think up more later.Everyone should take 1 little minute and drop a line in their favorite forums.I'm new to this site(got my HBAR for fathers day).Assumed the AWB would just sunset with Bush in WH(IT AINT),I did not know their trying to toughen it.Lets get the word out.

Are you in the NRA?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top