Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/19/2003 12:20:57 PM EDT
I've been waiting 8 weeks for my RRA TASC to come in... Anyone know what's up? The person at the dealer is on vacation for two weeks and none of the other guys seems to know what's going on with special orders... AHHHHH!!! It's my fist one!!!! What's a guy to do???
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:41:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Did you get the mid-length handguard version?  There is just something about that rifle that looks just right.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:41:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you order it straight from RRA?  Don't worry, they maybe a little slow, but they're good.  Sometimes, ordering RRA parts from some of their distributors is faster than straight from them.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 12:52:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I thought hard about the mids... but I went with the M4 instead, incase I want to play later it's easier to add stuff to it. They ordered it directly from RRA. I ordered it 3weeks before I got off the boat and they were told 3-4 weeks then. I was hoping it would be here by now... MAJOR ITCH!!!!
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 1:32:55 PM EDT
[#4]
What the hell are you doing here?  You should be buying ammo and mags in anticipation. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 2:28:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Ammo and mags are good, try to use this to take your mind of that rifle. 8 WEEKS? Your going to die. No, but serious, your going to love that RRA, no I'm serious.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top