Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/18/2003 4:00:32 PM EDT
Is the Armalite Stage 2 Trigger any good?

Better for battle than a Stock Bushmaster trigger or just better for Range Guns?

What Ya Think?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:39:26 AM EDT
[#1]
Haven't tried the Bushie, but my father-in-law's Armalite match rifle's trigger is pretty decent.  I've heard RRA's is the best for the $ (haven't tried it).

--Otter
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:05:41 AM EDT
[#2]
We had a RRA LE Tact come in with the two stage NM Trigger witha  customer equested 3 lb trigger pull, it had to be the best trigger pull I have ever witnessed on an AR-15 variant, only the Wiliiams set trigger felt a little nicer. But the RRA had the smoothest take up and let off I have ever see, amazing, and you dont have to set it like the Williams.

We also just got a Bushie Varmint heavy barrel in, also a great two stage trigger on it, but the RRA was soo much better.

Conversly we had a guy bring in an Oly Target Match and its trigger was standard fair, gritty and heavy,lol.

Havent had the pleasure of trying a Armalite recently.

Fritze Out
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 8:53:27 AM EDT
[#3]
While I like the ArmaLite two stage, when you specify " ....better for battle..... " I automatically think single stage trigger only.  (Now for target shooting and sniper work I think the two stage triggers are great.)
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:09:56 PM EDT
[#4]
I have tried both the Armalite and RRA two stage triggers.  I like the RRA better and it costs half as much as the Armalite trigger.  IMHO, the KAC two stage trigger is the best one available.  YMMV.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top