Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 6/18/2003 4:00:32 PM EDT
Is the Armalite Stage 2 Trigger any good?

Better for battle than a Stock Bushmaster trigger or just better for Range Guns?

What Ya Think?
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 4:39:26 AM EDT
Haven't tried the Bushie, but my father-in-law's Armalite match rifle's trigger is pretty decent. I've heard RRA's is the best for the $ (haven't tried it). --Otter
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 7:05:41 AM EDT
We had a RRA LE Tact come in with the two stage NM Trigger witha customer equested 3 lb trigger pull, it had to be the best trigger pull I have ever witnessed on an AR-15 variant, only the Wiliiams set trigger felt a little nicer. But the RRA had the smoothest take up and let off I have ever see, amazing, and you dont have to set it like the Williams. We also just got a Bushie Varmint heavy barrel in, also a great two stage trigger on it, but the RRA was soo much better. Conversly we had a guy bring in an Oly Target Match and its trigger was standard fair, gritty and heavy,lol. Havent had the pleasure of trying a Armalite recently. Fritze Out
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 8:53:27 AM EDT
While I like the ArmaLite two stage, when you specify " ....better for battle..... " I automatically think single stage trigger only. (Now for target shooting and sniper work I think the two stage triggers are great.)
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 3:09:56 PM EDT
I have tried both the Armalite and RRA two stage triggers. I like the RRA better and it costs half as much as the Armalite trigger. IMHO, the KAC two stage trigger is the best one available. YMMV.
Top Top