Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/17/2003 10:24:45 PM EDT
Anyone ever ordered anything from GG&G?  I made an order with them over a month ago and have yet to receive my order or even hear from them.  I have sent them 3 e-mails including my order number waiting for a reply.  I was just wondering if anyone else had this problem.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 12:18:55 AM EDT
[#1]
Whatever you ordered from them must be out of stock. Give them a call at 1-800-380-2540.
They are good to deal with on the phone. My front and rear sling thing were out of stock and it took 3 weeks. I finally called them and they apologized for the inconveinience and advised me the items had been shipped. Other stuff i've ordered arrived quickly. They do manufacturing runs themselves when they run out of merchandise. That takes 2 weeks or so.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 3:10:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I picked up an Aimpoint M2package they had a few months ago because the price was so good. Great on the phone and via email..product was worth the minimal wait.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 5:06:36 AM EDT
[#3]
I ordered a offset tactical mount from them back in april and they said it will be delivered next week. We'll see.
Link Posted: 6/18/2003 7:33:16 PM EDT
[#4]
We ordered a number of TID's for Surefire lights. Not being familiar with it we ordered a few each for different models only to find out that of all we ordered there were only two different models. We wound up with only 2 for one type light and about 8-9 for another type. Had they told us the situation we would have ordered more wisely. It then took a while to get the order.

Overall, great product with mediocre customer support.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:04:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Ahhh, finally got a response from them.  Come to find out they lost my order.  Brant at GG&G said he would have it shipped out today and that I should receive it within the next couple of days.
Link Posted: 6/19/2003 10:08:33 AM EDT
[#6]
They were excellent on the Eotech package I got from them.  Prompt and on time.

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top