Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/15/2003 8:09:37 AM EDT
JF, after waiting five weeks for my factory custom Bushmaster, I just recieved word from my favorite FFL that it will be the end of June before I see my new rifle.
I hate it that you were SO right!:)
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 3:01:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Hate to say I told you so....

Late last week, I finally received my 16" M4 upper, and my 20" gov't-profile rifle.  Unfortunately, the upper was finished black and the lower grey... purely cosmetic, I know, but still...

I can deal with the wait - it's not like I *need* this stuff, but it would be better if Bushmaster would implement an online order-tracking system (for both orders placed online and through dealers). After hearing of some instances where orders had been lost by Bushmaster, I would have been nice to be able to go online and check the status.

In any case, just try to forget about it for a while (like that's possible!) and before you know it, it'll be there.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top