Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/15/2003 2:27:29 AM EDT
If market conditions are any indications, the Assault Weapons Ban sunset might just happen. At a gun show yesterday 95% USGI 30 rounds were going for $10. I purchased a hand full. NIW Sanchez was going for $24. All hi capacity magazines except Glock were down in price. New AK variants were going as low as $279. These were the posted prices. The market just might be the best indications of things to come! Has any one else noticed the change?
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:10:20 AM EDT
I've noticed people advertising on the EE for $10, $15, $17, and $19. These prices seem much lower than usual. Even if the ban doesn't sunset, it is still a good opportunity to buy mags. It won't turn out to be such a great opportunity, however, when the ban sunsets and you can get them for $40 a dozen like the G3 mags.
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 4:52:37 AM EDT
At the last local show you couldn't find USGI magazines. One table had [b]4[/b] available and I bought 2 of the better ones. There was also a whole box of the English mags but other than that, it was slim pickins. I was getting worried because they are usually every where.
Top Top