Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/5/2003 7:14:42 PM EDT
I know on the past there was a link to find out what an upper marking meant as far as manufacturer. I cannot seem to find it... Help!!
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 8:08:57 PM EDT
This is the most common one, although it's a little out of date. All of the manufacturer's are now using forgings from any contractor that has them in stock. [url=www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/uppers/]Bigger Hammer[/url] [smash]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 4:44:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 6/6/2003 4:46:08 AM EDT by shamayim]
Originally Posted By notack: This is the most common one, although it's a little out of date. All of the manufacturer's are now using forgings from any contractor that has them in stock. [url=www.biggerhammer.net/ar15/uppers/]Bigger Hammer[/url] [smash]
View Quote
A little out of date?? I'd say quite a lot out of date [:D]. Bigger Hammer is getting smaller all the time[;D] Best way I know to get specific info on a given piece is to post a question right here at ae15.com. People on this site are more up to date than that durn old web site[:D]
Link Posted: 6/6/2003 5:35:57 AM EDT
Thanks for the replies! This upper has a stylised A with a line to the right of the apex of the top and a line extension going out to the right from the crossbar of the A, looks like an f. I assume it is AF, which would be Bushmaster!?!
Top Top