Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/5/2003 3:13:31 PM EDT
Anybody buy ar mag's from them.The 30rd's I got fit very tight in my bushy & the 40rd wouldn't even let the bolt close. I'm new to the ar & I never had mag problems with my ak. I did some reading here & relize I should have gotten usgi mags. Do the usgi mags fit like the 20rd that came with the gun( perfect fit)
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:47:36 PM EDT
Fit comes from 2 factors the mag and the mag well. My Bushy is a "mag slut";she takes everything nice and loosely. I use only USGIs and I have not had a single problem with the 4 or so brands I use. Some rifles (I heard Oly had this problem a while back) have out of spec wells which make the fit for many mags very tight. I am surprised Wilson would make a tight fitting mag (Wilson combat, right?). Their 1911 stull is all guaranteed tolerances & drops free from anything.
Link Posted: 6/5/2003 4:51:56 PM EDT
First off, when you say "WILSON" mags, are you talking about the black plastic Thermold magazine's? If so, go to the magazine forum & read up...they have been known to fit snug in some Bushy's. If you want to sell them, there's the EE (equipment Exchange) Welcome aboard!
Top Top