Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 6/3/2003 5:20:21 PM EDT
My brother in-law has one of the 25th Anniversary Bushmasters in his gun store. It has the 4 rail handguard with the individual rubber BUSHMASTER grips on it to protect the rails not being used and to help have a better grip. Question, I have a Bushmaster as well but with the regular handguard. Does anyone know if you can get that type of handguard with the individual rubber covers from Bushmaster or is it just available for THAT gun only.

I know most are saying, if your brother in-law owns a gun store why not have him check on it but he was way to busy yesterday to call and find out.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:41:49 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm pretty certain that the handguards on the 25th anniversary gun are simply the B.M.A.S free floater forearms available here: [url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/bmas/yhm-9480.asp[/url]

I've seen the rubber covers before as well, but I can't seem to locate them on the Bushmaster sight just now.  

*edited to fix url*
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:06:03 PM EDT
[#2]
[url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/handguards/sch-6.asp[/url]
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:08:31 PM EDT
[#3]
bliss,

Thanks, I believe you are correct on the rails. May call them tomorrow and ask about the rubber covers. If you'd like to know, let me know and I'll send you an IM when I find out.

Thanks again,
John
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:11:07 PM EDT
[#4]
GI,

You da man.

Thanks
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Doh! I can't believe i didn't see them at the bottom of the page.  Oh well, at least GI_Brat noted them. :/
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top