Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/2/2003 9:47:34 PM EDT
I see that FX (I think) is going to air a  true story show this summer about the LA shootout that took place in the early 90s.  I know this is an early reminder, but it would be a good thing for all of us to watch.  Our AR15s and the laws that surround them had a lot of history in that shootout that took place.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:59:57 PM EDT
[#1]
everyone watched it last night bub.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 5:49:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Sorry man, you missed it. It was lame anyway.
Link Posted: 6/3/2003 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I saw it too.  I didn't know it was coming on last night.  It was actually on right after I posted.  I watched the rest of it and yes it was kinda lame.  I was expecting a much better movie.
Link Posted: 6/4/2003 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#4]
With all of the Posts about that story about That TV Movie, has anybody E-Mailed Fox News and complained about it?
Fox News SAYS they are “Fair and balanced”.  How many Shooters have bothered to write to them?
Where’s Rush?
Where’s Scarborough?
Who did I leave out.  Nation-wide please.
Anybody Yelling to Fox News
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top