Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 6/2/2003 5:17:22 PM EDT
Has anyone used this trigger and if so, how is it?
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:36:08 PM EDT
Easy install, to some it's too expensive. Works fine for me no problems after about 1K rounds. Does have set screws (3) and many are against that. But as I have said it's worked fine for me.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 5:52:32 PM EDT
It's an excellent trigger and to heck with the set screws. They are covered with a plastic and are very tight and will not come loose. You may hear others degrade Jewell in a life or death situation. And yes, I would bet my life on it's working - just like I would bet my life on the brakes on my car working. Let's face it anything mechanical will fail, but the chances are nil.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 9:16:53 PM EDT
I have one in my varmit AR and absolutely love it. It is adjustable for both 1st stage weight and length, as well as 2nd stage break. I came up shooting nothing but bolt guns and half of them have jewell triggers. When it comes to triggers, show me anything better than Jewell. They are a superior product and is worth the price after the first shot (providing you have it adjusted and installed correctly, both of which are easy to do.) You can get the 2nd stage pretty light, as much as 1 or 2 lbs. when adjusted correctly, with zero creep! My advice, pick up the phone and call Sinclair International or whoever you buy that stuff from (i recomend sinclair because of the excellent customer service) They all seem to run roughly $200.
Top Top