Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 6/1/2003 8:09:52 AM EDT
I have this Old BushMaster Pre Ban and the only thing I was going to change was the Old 2 Position Stock.

This Gun Never gets any use and is Just one in my collection.

I can't decide between the New Style Bushmaster 6 Position Stock or the Vltor Carbine stock for it?

I was thinking the Bushmaster just so the Gun would still have all Original Bushmaster Parts on it?

I'm building a Maxed Out M4 with the ARMS SIR and all the Bling Bling goodies and I will include the Vltor on this gun.

Please give me you Opinion as to which Stock I should go for on this Old Pre Ban Bushmaster Shorty??

Leave the Old 2 Position one on it?
Bushmaster New 6 Position?
Vltor Carbine Standard Stock?

Let me know which would be the Sportest for this Shorty Pre Ban Bushy?

Thanks..

Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:43:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Same question, different day.

[url]http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=160925&w=searchPop[/url]
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:49:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Personally, I'd leave it as is.  If you want a 4 position stock find a CAR stock, like the one you have with 4 positions.  I love the looks of that rifle and wouldn't change a thing.
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 8:50:55 AM EDT
[#3]
What are you fishing for?
Link Posted: 6/1/2003 9:00:09 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm fishing for Gold but I'm not catching any ???
I lost the First picture so I put this one up?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top