Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/31/2003 3:55:03 PM EDT
I wonder if they (bushmaster) are going to work with the carbon 15 design before they begin throwing them on the market. I have had several friends that have bought them in the past and they were not satisfied at all, hence none of them own them now. Plus all I heard for a very long time was how horrible of rifles they were. Anyone know what if any modifications they plan to make to improve the Carbon 15?
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 4:50:01 PM EDT
PO had the problems sorted out at the end, but I think it was too late for them. I bought a PO about a month ago and it's running pretty good. I've got about 800 rounds through it with only a few hiccups, no breakages. I'm sure Bushy will take a look at them, but I wouldn't expect big changes right away. The days of the broken bolts were long past before PO went belly up.
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:11:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 5/31/2003 5:15:39 PM EDT
If they start incorporating mil-spec parts instead of the proprietary (re: weak) components that PO was using they'll have a winner. The lower needs to be modified to accept regular stocks as well. But carbon fiber ARs would be sweet.
Top Top