Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/29/2003 12:09:18 PM EDT
Hello, I would like to thank the members and vendors on AR-15.com. The members for teaching me all of the basics about accessories and neccesities needed for the AR owner. Also for their referals of vendors to purchase from. So far I am batting 1000 in all of my purchases. I purchased a used Eotech 552 from Pavel in Virginia, used 20 and 30 round mags from Laflamm, Ammo from Outdoor marksman, Arms#40 buis from Eagle firearms, CQB sling from Midwest tactical, Otis buttstock cleaning kit from Sable Co., A lula loader and Harris bipod and adapter also from people recommended on this sight. All of these vendors were great. They all responded to my emails fast and answered my questions. All of the product were proccesed and sent out for delivery by the next day and they all arrived at my house within three days. I couldn't ask for any better service. Thanks again to the AR-15 members for all of their help and to the vendors listed above and that were recommended by the members for their great service. Thanks, Mike
Top Top