Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/28/2003 4:37:36 AM EDT
I regularly travel from my home in Maryland to shoot in Va, WVa and Pa.  I always lock the ammo in a metal can with a pad lock, remove the bolt and carrier (locked with ammo), and lock the gun case.  

Am I missing anything?  

With all of the odd local and state gun laws, I don't want to loose one of my babbies becuase of a traffic ticket in a small town.  

Since I drive a van without tinted glass, the cases are always in view from the outside so this has always been at least a mild concern of mine.  The recent talk about California gun laws finally caused me to ask.  

Thanks in advance for you help.
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 4:47:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/28/2003 6:41:08 AM EDT
[#2]
Damn...I just saw the language you're referring to in the last 48 hours or so...I was poking around some sites like the NRA, and packing.org, or the VCDL site.  Try those, and see what you can find.  
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top