Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Posted: 5/25/2003 1:38:05 AM EDT
C-More rail system
Is the C-More rail system worth a damn?  How does it compare with Knight's RAS?

TIA,

TS
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 5:25:09 AM EDT
[#1]
You should know that everyone around here will say that the Knight stuff is much better. [:)]

The C-More stuff I have seen has always looked like a decent product but I haven't gotten a chance to do any long term testing.
Link Posted: 5/25/2003 7:08:30 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got my rifle this weekend and it has a c-more quad rail on it.  Its the longer model for 20" barrels.  So far the only thing that I don't like about it is the added weight, but I guess you get that with all of the railed aluminum tubes.  It (in my opinion) has some of the coolest vents out of the FF handguards that i've seen and their pretty damn functional too.  The best thing is the top rail lines up perfectly with an A-4 upper so you can mount optics farther forward.
Edited to say don't get one from bushmaster if you get one they are WAY over priced.  Fulton armory hast them for a little more than 1/2 of bushmasters price!
Link Posted: 5/26/2003 5:05:41 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll second that opinion on that. I got one of
Fultons Millennial uppers. 16 barrel with full
length gas tube & rifle length quad rail. Makes
for a long platform for all the attachable
toys. Got the 1/12 light barrel. Looks cool.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top