Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2003 7:04:38 AM EDT
Anyone besides me had any problems with this reflex sight? The problem I've encountered occurs when the sight selected is one OTHER than the 3-sided crosshair. When the weapon is fired, the sight goes immediately to the 3-sided crosshair, without fail. Can anyone offer some insight?
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:17:54 PM EDT
I just purchased one of these but have not had a chance to fire it. I will let you know id I have any isues.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 12:36:06 PM EDT
It began to happen after about 300-350 rounds.
Link Posted: 5/20/2003 6:11:05 PM EDT
i had one of the atn's and i thought it was junk--bad reflections, not clear view--cheaply made---sold it at a lost and purchased 2 hakko panoramas---like going from a yugo to a corvette--just turn the knob for intensity on the hakko and you'll know what i mean!!! JIMBO
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 3:05:53 AM EDT
I had one that did the same thing. the problem is the battery cap. I fixed the problem by taking a few threads of copper wire and laying them across the battery compartments screw threads to tighten the cap up a bit and that solved it. of course the thing still washed out in any kind of bright light so i replaced it with an eotech.
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 6:42:36 AM EDT
I have taken a brief look around for the hakkos holosight, but have had no luck. Can you maybe send me a link to one, or perhaps give me some idea of where I may find this covette of sights? Thanks...
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 7:01:27 AM EDT
Okay, Jimbo, I found it. about 200 bones at SWFA, who has lots of adds here on ar15.com. This model doesn't really look much different than the original ATN ultrasight. 4 reticle patterns, etc. Is this sight that much brighter? Thanks again, Tom
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 7:02:55 AM EDT
http://www.hakko-japan.co.jp/optical/english/product/bed24.htm http://www.outdoorhaven.com/hakmkibedpan.html
Link Posted: 5/21/2003 8:54:06 AM EDT
Enlightening! Any known comparison reviews done on the Hakko Vs. ATN Vs. EOTech?
Top Top