Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/19/2003 10:28:30 AM EDT
I went to a dealer and they had 5 9mm colt ar15. Some had fixed stocks others had collapsable stocks. besides that they seemed the same. The price range was between $1,700 and $2,600. What would make one worth $900 more than the next? The guy who handles the pre-bans for this place is over seas. Any help please.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 12:03:43 PM EDT
It can depend on the model and condition. A NIB colt carbine in 9MM can be a pricy proposition at some shops. Search around until you find one that suits your needs.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 2:12:59 PM EDT
The green label ones marked "9mm Carbine" generally command more $$ than the blue label ones marked "Sporter Liteweight". Just my .02. I've been meaning to pick up a green label one for some time now. They're so damn expensive! [>(]
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:26:26 PM EDT
Whats the difference between the blue label and green label?
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 3:29:10 PM EDT
An older PreBan Green Lable would demand the highest because the receiver is fully compatable with a Registered Drop In Auto Sear to legally become a machinegun. Later PreBans were blocked for the sear but still had the bayonet lug and flashider. Middle Value Then current production guns are sear blocked and lug/hider neutered. These would be the least damand price wise. $2500 for the best Greenlable would be appropriate. $1300 for a PreBan sear blocked. $700 for a current production unit because any more than that and you can just buy a Colt Knock off from Rock River Arms and have a nicer gun.
Link Posted: 5/19/2003 7:52:02 PM EDT
thanks, just what i wanted to know
Top Top