Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/14/2003 10:00:27 PM EDT
Ive been to tons of anti-gun groups (trying to scope out the enemy, BTW they are practically shitting thier pants today) websites and I cant find any forums on them. What the hell is my question, all they do is post a bunch of shit on the sites and they give the people no way to respond. I think a little dialouge (i.e. intellgent discussion) couldnt hurt but seriously I cant find these people. I would just like to defend my point of veiw, not troll mind you, on their websites.

They must be afraid of us or something. ;)
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:38:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Forums?  What for?

SOCCER_MOM:  Guns are bad.

NO_BALLS_JOHNNY:  Yeah, they sure are.  

BORN_A_VICTIM:  Uh-huh.  I heard a poor rapist was shot last week just doing what was natural for him...

BAN_ALL_GUNS:  Will he be OK?  The shooter should get the chair.

... You get the picture...
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 10:41:55 PM EDT
[#2]
They have the biggest one round…. It’s called the MEDIA...   [naughty]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:38:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:42:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
There's this site called DemocraticUnderground.com...

-Troy
View Quote

Don't you guys get demoted or something for speaking such evils around here?
Link Posted: 5/15/2003 1:36:48 AM EDT
[#5]
DemocraticUnderground.com
View Quote

[rofl2]
That's the best laugh I've had in a while!
And I thought the people here in Portland were idiots... Only the drivers, I guess. I simply can't believe what I'm reading there.
[lol]Best line so far? Analog cell phone signals bounce around, but digital signals are only line of sight for 5 miles and therefore won't work on an airplane in flight...(or something like that. I'm still in shock!)

But hey, why would the anti-gunners want to talk when all they have to do is hit up the soccer moms for some donations and spend all their time paying off the people in DC?
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top