Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/13/2003 9:44:11 PM EDT
But who's to buy? And where? Been looking at RRA tactical entry unit. Looks nice, cheapest I have seen it is $531 from www.sableco.net. Anyone know of a cheaper seller? Also have been looking at a Bushy, but have not seen any prices. Are the prices similar to RRA? If so I would rather go with Bushy. Any suggestions on which upper, and where to go to purchase it would be great. Thanks.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 9:51:45 PM EDT
Check the Equipment Exchange. You should find something there.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 1:44:53 AM EDT
You can buy uppers direct from Bushmaster - here's a link to their 16" M4 upper ($545 + shipping): [url]http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/uppers/pre-ban/bura2b16m4.asp[/url] They also have a 14.5" upper, but you have to have a pistol/SBR/machine gun lower. They can also build uppers to your specs, I bought a complete A1 upper assembly with the 16" Superlight barrel and Trijicon tritium front/rear sights for around $600.00. Very nice!
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:16:23 AM EDT
You can buy that upper cheaper at Adco. I'ts $527 and shipping is only $4.00. Plus if you don't like the tactical sight handle that will knock $120 off the price. [url]http://www.adcofirearms.com/rockriver/rrauppers.cfm?page=rra[/url]
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:07:06 AM EDT
Any thoughts on Bushy Vrs. RRA?
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 11:36:20 AM EDT
Originally Posted By STANMAN: Any thoughts on Bushy Vrs. RRA?
View Quote
Lord, thats a loaded question! Every one has a different opinion on this but the bottom line is that the top manufacturers (Bushmaster, Colt Armalite and RRA) all are of equal quality. I own a Colt and a Bushmaster and I'm about to get the same upper you are from RRA. I have heard nothing but good things about RRA RRA offers also offers a life time warranty.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:50:46 PM EDT
stan i would stick with bushmaster but thats just me. i just got the bushmaster 16" pre ban m4 upper with m4 handguards about 3wks ago and i love it. if you do get an m4 upper get the m4 handguards. i think you'll like them alot better. they are easier to hold on to and they help cool the barrel faster. i got mine direct from bushmaster.com for $565. hope this helps
Top Top