Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/13/2003 9:12:54 PM EDT
I cant decied between a model 1 kit or an J&T kit does any one have any advice or know any thing? Have any personal expericance with eather of these? Thank you

===============================
CA less guns more crime.
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 9:32:02 PM EDT
Get a Bushmaster. [:D]
Link Posted: 5/13/2003 9:33:21 PM EDT
I can't speak for model 1, but since I have heard so much about J&T on this site, I have ordered 3 kits at once from them.I assembled them at once and hve had no problem from them. Rapid fire and all. I have tried to make these guns fail and they will not do it. If you have any more questions about how they perform, feel free to e-mail me... jdessell@bellsouth.net.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 1:26:03 AM EDT
i ordered a J&T kit,16" expedition rifle,with it being the first ar i ever touched, i put it together in about an hour with a Rock river arms lower and everything works perfect, and the lower matches good too.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 6:53:40 AM EDT
I assembled a Varmiter from a Model 1 kit that I love. As far as their Customer service goes I got to test it. You see I bunged up the first order and had to return some things. They could not have been nicer. The only negative was that the stock trigger was rough so I installed a RR 2 stage. I also built a a J&T Tactical Light Weight kit another great experience bot in kit quality and service
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 7:25:31 AM EDT
I've built 3 J&T kits and found them all to be first-rate. I'd buy from them again if I didn't already have more ARs than I know what to do with.
Link Posted: 5/14/2003 9:27:21 AM EDT
I got a 16 inch J&T kit for my Bushmaster lower and I love it! It shoots great even with my Ciener conversion. I got it after using my Father-inlaw's. We can't say enough good things about our J&T experience.
Top Top