Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:31:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Whoops, before I upset the powers that be, let me rephrase that earlier post:

We are getting ready to place an order for brass with Starline.  If you want to order some, now is the time for your "deposit" and the amount you are interested in.  All communication regarding this effort will hereafter procede on "normal" channels (Email)

How's that sound.  Considering you have 8500 happy souls there and I have 2000 here, we are covered.
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 7:36:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Well maybe they should email you and just put their order in with you for the desired amount.  Right?

Email you to get on the ledger for some of the order?

Link Posted: 6/25/2003 10:03:58 AM EDT
[#3]
I got a yellow tag on the door today. [:)] Should get it at work some time tomorrow. Maybe I'll give the coworkers a peek. [:D]
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 12:15:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Wow, that was fast. Package came back out to me today. [:D] Close call too, I'm leaving in 5.
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#5]
To be on the up and up, anybody interested in 458 SOCOM topics please [url=http://www.pre-ban.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=21196#21196]CHECK HERE![/url]

Thanks,

Ed
Link Posted: 6/25/2003 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Marty

Money order in the mail.
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 6:01:27 PM EDT
[#7]
[size=6][B]HOLY SHIT! DAKOTA AMMO AKA CORBON HAS FORWARDED ME ON A NOTICE FOR A SHIPMENT VIA UPS WEIGHING IN @ 20 LBS!!!! ONLY THING I ORDERED FROM DAKOTA IS [GREEN]458 SOCOM[/GREEN][/SIZE=6][/B]

[BOUNCE][JUMP][BOUNCE][JUMP][BOUNCE][JUMP][BOUNCE][JUMP][BOUNCE][JUMP][BOUNCE][JUMP]
[BOUNCE][JUMP][BOUNCE][JUMP][BOUNCE][JUMP]
Link Posted: 7/2/2003 7:27:02 PM EDT
[#8]
[stoopid gopher dance]Guess who's gettin' a call first thing in the morning.  I won't have to beg someone to load some rounds for me when my upper arrives.[/stoopid gopher dance]
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top