Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/11/2003 1:42:39 AM EDT
Could anyone explain me what barrel liners are?

They are mentioned in State Departments list of gun parts that need export license.

The other parts needing export license are barrels, actions and receivers.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 4:26:27 AM EDT
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 5:58:26 AM EDT
Got it! Thnx.
Link Posted: 5/11/2003 7:07:51 PM EDT
You're welcome...!
Top Top