Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/10/2003 6:05:40 PM EDT
I would like to find a company that sells a FS that is as close to a military FS as I can get I would like to keep the price below 50-40 I would like to get the threaded type , who or where can I look at some of these on the web . if you have a good place to check them out please post or e-mail me at intimidator003@msn.com thanks . This is my first non military .223 I was in the Guard for 6 years and want it to look as close to the real thing as possible .
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 6:14:36 PM EDT
Not sure if it's "military" or not, but the new Vortex is hands down the best at flash suppression. Check out [url=http://www.smithenterprise.com/startpage.htm]Smith Enterprises[/url].
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 7:15:18 PM EDT
If you're looking for a "flash suppressor", to put n a preban AR {'cause that's the only kind of AR you can put a "flash suppressor" on), go and buy a military A2 flash suppressor from one of the parts houses for $15-$20. On the other hand, if you have a post ban AR, that you cannot legally mount a flash suppressor on, then you're needing a muzzle brake, that looks as much as possible like a GI flash suppressor. Those you can get from a number of aftermarket sources. They run from $25-$50. Check the vendor section of this site for listings---but remember, a muzzle brake on a post ban gun must be permanently attached, either by welding or high temp silver soldering, to be legal
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 9:40:19 PM EDT
[url=groups.msn.com/TheMarylandAR15ShootersSite/muzzledevices.msnw]Muzzle devices[/url]
Top Top