Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Posted: 5/10/2003 6:48:18 AM EDT
After weeks of looking I've decided these rifles are the finalists. I believe both companies have a good rep. However, none are stocked locally. Owners of either please give me you impressions. This will be my first AR purchase.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:07:15 AM EDT
[#1]
I have the RRA 24" Varminter with ss barrel. Sweet. Comes with RRA's NM triggger. That trigger is so nice, I ordered two more for other AR's. Mine was $850 plus tax. Somewhat cheaper than the Bushie, IIRC.
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#2]
What kind of accuracy do you get? Have you tried 77 grain bullets? Thanks for the reply
Link Posted: 5/10/2003 10:38:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
After weeks of looking I've decided these rifles are the finalists. I believe both companies have a good rep. However, none are stocked locally. Owners of either please give me you impressions. This will be my first AR purchase.
View Quote
Based solely on cosmetics, and not knowing what you intend to use it for, I'd go with the Fulton Armory.
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top