Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/9/2003 9:48:56 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/9/2003 9:49:48 AM EDT by SULACO2]
Just left ARMS, their model #58, the midlength SIR is awesome. It is immediately available, and ready to ship. It uses their car length lower handguard, w/ the addition of approximately 2-3" of alloy i/f/o that.

Amazing piece, ARMS has outdone themselves, again. Anyone w/ a midlength, awaiting the 58, run and order one you will definitely not be dissapointed.
Support this site and order through the numerous dealers over at EE, I'm not a dealer and not looking for any financial benefit, just spreading good news. Enjoy guys, I'm off to call Armalite, gotta get myself a mid-length barrel assembly.

Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:20:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/9/2003 11:22:33 AM EDT by 5subslr5]
Originally Posted By SULACO2: Just left ARMS, their model #58, the midlength SIR is awesome. It is immediately available, and ready to ship. It uses their car length lower handguard, w/ the addition of approximately 2-3" of alloy i/f/o that. Amazing piece, ARMS has outdone themselves, again. Anyone w/ a midlength, awaiting the 58, run and order one you will definitely not be dissapointed. Support this site and order through the numerous dealers over at EE, I'm not a dealer and not looking for any financial benefit, just spreading good news. Enjoy guys, I'm off to call Armalite, gotta get myself a mid-length barrel assembly.
View Quote
ArmaLite is selling the ARMS Model 58 SIR - as well as dealers ?? Edited to ask: Do you have the cost ??
Link Posted: 5/9/2003 11:36:25 AM EDT
cost was reported to be same as #45, 399.00 I believe.
Top Top